Investment manager (IM) accounts are administered by two departments within Suffolk Life and the key responsibilities are detailed below.
Investment accounting department
- inputting contract notes
- importing electronic datafeeds
- reconciling valuations and bank statements
- entering consolidated tax vouchers and reclaiming income tax on investment income
- recording corporate action transactions
Cash Management - Account opening team
- carrying out due diligence checks on IM company where required
- establishing IM accounts
- sending out IM agreement where no global agreement in place
- completing IM account opening documentation
- obtaining confirmation of account set up including account reference and bank details
- transferring funds to IM accounts on behalf of our investors and their advisers.